Jeepers Creepers 2, The Creepers (Jonathan Breck) Complete #1 Hero Costume
original movie costume
Direct from the MGM archives and held in storage since the filming of Jeepers Creepers 2 wrapped up...
This is the one and only complete hero Creeper costume as worn by Jonathan Breck in his roll as The Creeper in Jeepers Creepers 2. This is the only complete costume known to exist from Jeepers Creepers 2. The paints and shirt are made from a completely different material than the Creepers scarecrow costume.
Each pice of the costume is marked a hero #1 and each piece includeds a MGM wardrobe tags. Each piece of the costume is highly details and distressed with dirt, grime and blood. The details on this costume are truly incredible..
This Creeper costume consists of the following pieces..
(1) The Creepers signature long black tattered and torn coat with leatherlike cape.
(2) The Creepers hero hat, which still contains makeup from production.
(3) The Creepers distressed black undershirt
(4) The Creepers heavly distressed brown bloody shirt with holes worn over the undershirt.
(5) The Creepers bloody, ripped, tattered and torn hero pants
(6) The Creepers black shoes, caked with dirt, grime and blood.
This exact costume can be clearly seen and identified throughout the film, special features on the DVD and production stills.
There were five black Creeper coats made for the filming of Jeepers Creepers 2, most used by the stuntmen. This is the only complete screen matched brown Creeper costume worn by Jonathan Breck.
|* registered yourprops.com members only|